Friday, April 1, 2011

Stepping Stones

I saw these "stepping stones" at the D Tree the other day and I liked the quotes but I couldn't get past the awful yellow lines and the dark greyish color!






I figured,I still have lots of white primer so I picked out 3 of my favorites and brought them home to stare at them and think what I would do! As soon as my husband saw them (and made a disgusted face haha) I explained,"I don't know what I'm gonna do with them but they are gonna be pretty!" He still doesn't believe me,I believe me,a little,but after I primed them I couldn't believe it. What a difference! I love spray paint! Anyway,this is as far as I have gotten.


They are sitting on top of my dryer,which I never use so it's  purpose is a "random projects in limbo" storage right now! But I am thinking of filling in the letters with either of these 2 colors,VERY carefully,with a thin brush. But since I already had the white primer paint,this project has cost me $3.00! $1.00 each stepping stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment